March 26, 2008

Cuties...

Here is my new beautiful niece Mia born on the 21st. My mom emailed this pic to me and I had to post it. Check out that hair! She is so beautiful! Congrats Candice and Rick!
I know I've been posting a ton lately, but I'm constantly taking pictures and I just can't help it!
This shirt from Grammy says, "Don't let the halo fool you"...the smile either because today was a rough day! Still, she's pretty cute!
Scott has been so cute with Hailey lately. He is always going up to her and softly tickling her face saying "tickle tickle". Hailey cracks up every time! Lately I've been handling them both at night, and I have to be pretty creative when Hailey is screaming and I'm trying to get Scott settled in. Last night I put her in bed with his arm holding her in and she wouldn't stop giggling through the whole book. She thought it was so much fun!
The other day Hailey was crying and Scott said, "Dad is trying to sleep HAILEY! SHHHH!!" It was so funny! Especially since he's always screaming and stomping around the house....poor Kev.
After Scott put on the outfit from Grandma he says, "Take a picture of my cute outfit!" (Still a little cold to wear shorts outside, but hopefully soon)
Scott has been sleeping on the floor next to his door for weeks now, so we thought maybe it was time to upgrade the bed (we had a brand new twin just sitting in our garage). It's still a little tall just with the box spring and mattress, but so far we haven't had any falls and it's been a week. He still falls asleep by his door (we lock him in...I know, rude parents) and then I go put him into his bed after he falls asleep. I don't think he'll ever go to sleep without kicking and screaming. He thinks he's missing out. I unlock the door once he's asleep so that he still has freedom in the morning to get out and play. (Thanks for the tips Kelli!)
So Scott was eating lunch yesterday when out of the blue he says, "Grandpa Clair...(with a worried look on his face)...he has a scary eye!" My grandpa has an eye patch and it has been about a year since Scott has even seen him. I guess that memory stuck with him after all this time and I'm not sure if it was in a good way! Haha. I had to post that for those who know my Grandpa Clair.
When I was preparing dinner tonight Scott sat and ate the raw rice and said to me, "It's better when you don't cook it mom!"
When I was putting Scott down for a nap today I leaned Hailey over to give him a kiss and she literally puked all down his chest! Scott said with a mad face, "That wasn't very nice Hailey!"