August 31, 2018

HAWAII!!

So for Christmas the kids' present was Hawaii. The long 7 month wait finally ended. :) They were so excited! Their cute colored luggage all ready to go. :)
Jay's very first time flying on an airplane!! He doesn't look at all excited does he?
These are the two youngest cuties although we didn't get to be on the same flights
When we were trying to think of what would be fun to celebrate my mom's 60TH birthday, some of my sisters had the idea to go to the Disney Aulani resort. Being how young all the kids are we thought it would be the perfect time and place. All 22 of us (10 adults and 12 kids) were able to come and we got rooms next to each other. It really was a trip of a life time and we are so grateful to my parents for helping us all make it happen. I say trip of a lifetime because sure, we can all go to Hawaii again, but it most likely won't be at the Disney resort and the kids will never be this same perfect age again. SOOOOO much fun I can't put it into words. 
ARRIVAL @ DISNEY AULANI 
Tuckered out from getting up at 3 am for a long day of traveling...but so psyched to be in HAWAII!
The resort was awesome and the kids pretty much were able to bounce back and forth between the pool, slides and the beach. We would either camp at the beach or the pool each day and as long as they knew were "base camp" was they pretty much roamed wherever they wanted. It was awesome! 
BEACH PICS
lots of cousin time!
Ari had such a blast hanging out with Marlee every day and having a slumber party each night. They were super cute together

Cutest beach babes right here
Hailey loves playing with the littles so she was in heaven with Remi and Aleena
These two were so funny they went running down the shoreline and would stop to crush and stomp on every sand castle they came across. So hilarious!
Hailey and Mia

Boss lady aka Grandma :) 
It was so awesome to see my Dad so relaxed. I think all of us daughters would agree we haven't seen him that relaxed in years. He works so dang hard it just brought us all so much joy to see him enjoying himself

Candice and Rick
Uncle Rick showing his paddle board moves
Us before our little adventure into the wild ocean where we almost died 
But we survived and returned back 15 minutes later lol
Kellan and Kyse
Cutest couple award goes to...
POOLSIDE PICS
My parents deserve an award for getting up early each morning to save us all spots by the pool :) 




So cute these two shark lovers 
Lots and lots of treats
So cute I love this picture
Our four cuties

Kids cam under the water
pool scavenger hunt
 The slides were definitely a favorite. There was a lazy river, a dark tunnel one person slide and a tube slide. Everyone loved them!
I spied on my mom and dad in the lazy river to get a picture and they were so cute just giggling and having so much fun
Hailey would try her hardest to flip around as much as possible in the tunnel slide. 
Scotts CAM


Hailey is such a goof
My favorite clip of the week. Scott was so cute filming a clip of us doing the slide holding it perfectly still on his smiling face the whole time
 One of the things we all did together (yes all 22 of us) was go to the Polynesian Culture Center. Actually we had to rent a bus to get us all there. That in itself was pretty fun!

It was the hottest day of the week of course! First up was getting Hailey a pineapple drink since that was on the bucket list
Zoom in to see Hailey's face she is such a crack up
 Hailey's favorite part was the coconut tree climbing! This guy was awesome and we even got a picture with him
Wally and the boys on the canoe ride
Jay showing his muscles after the spear throwing competition
 Jay so desperately wanted to climb up the tree like the other guy but couldn't quite make it
Yummy Lua
Mom and Wally even got to go up to the stage since they were celebrating birthdays :) And Kellan couldn't miss out on a dancing opportunity so he went too
We also took the short shuttle ride over to the temple which was absolutely beautiful. 
We stayed late for the Breath of Life show and it was soooo amazing. I'm sad Jay was so tuckered out that he missed the whole thing passed out on my lap poor kid. But everyone else was glued to the entertainment especially Hailey. She has a thing for boys with muscles in case you didn't know. And when the show was over she said, "I know where I'M going to college! Can I go for 5 years?" lol! She is such a crack up!
SNORKELING TIME
Kevin and I took the kids to electric beach and it was just one of those times that will stay with me forever. We were all holding hands out in the ocean swimming around. I will definitely hold that memory forever
We came out for a lunch break and luckily spotted some sea turtles so the kids were able to get back in and follow them around. So cool!
We also all went to a secret beach where they had a few more turtles for the kids to see
cute selfie of Bre and her cute fam
Scott and Jay snorkeling at the resort
There was also a giant fish tank the kids were able to snorkel in right there at the resort
Ari
Jay
Hailey
Scott holding the fish food
Mia
And of course being a Disney resort there were tons of characters running around
Ari and Muana
Bre and Aleena with her favorite character- Minnie Mouse
 We all did the character breakfast on the same morning
Our family with Mickey!
Hailey's favorite- Goofy! 
We planned a sunset dinner for my Mom and Dad one of the nights
And then had one fancy dinner all together.
60 years old right here! I love this video almost as much as I love my mom :)
So lucky to spend the week with this guy after all the hours he has been working! Love this handsome guy right here!
This one too. He's pretty handsome as well :)
All the grand kids at my parents room the last morning for a departure gift
Kevin and I got to take half a day and go scuba diving. This was my second trip so I was much more comfortable in the water this time - much better! Here's a bunch of pictures from our trip

Dropping down to dive site
 Swimming with the turtles....SO COOL!
 
I know I missed a bunch of pictures surprisingly but I did my best :) Like I said it was a trip of a lifetime. We all had the best time! I made all my kids write in their journals when they got home about the trip and what their favorite things were. We all had the time of our lives! Our little family will definitely need to go back to Hawaii soon!