Hailey and her best friend Tage did an art camp which she absolutely loved
Some of the stuff she did. The cat face collage was my favorite, but the owl is made out of wood which was pretty cool as well.
The girls also did a lemonade stand. I told them to move out of our neighborhood because we don't get much traffic in our little culdesac, but they still managed to make like $15! I was shocked! lol
Scott got to go to Moab on a week long river rafting trip for scouts. I'm still hoping to get some pictures from that, but for now here's this goof. He always has been known for the "stink eye" but this brings it to a new level
This was him the morning after coming home from scout camp though lol
This was too cute. The kids made this little DJ stand from recycling stuff (Are my kids the only ones that are constantly dumpster diving for boxes and things to build?) Pretty cute DJ if you ask me!
Kevin and I were also able to go to Bailey sealing which was beautiful. The Bauers were our good friends in Missouri, and it's always such a treat to get to spend time with them (and lucky the wedding was here in Utah!)
Bailey looked beautiful and it was a beautiful sealing. She even made her own bouquet. So talented!
I love this girl right here!
Sarra and the kids came up to Logan afterwards to spend a few days. I was able to take her to breakfast for her birthday and go on morning walks together too
And to Bear Lake which was awesome because I hadn't been yet this summer. Always a good time!
Shakes on the way home of course! All sun-ed out!
A little Police Appreciation Night they had here. Jay got to be a police officer and he even got to arrest Scott and put him in the back cage and yell in the speaker and do sirens too. Love our Police Officers!
They toured the fire truck and they had a helicopter land at the park too but we weren't great about pictures. This is a little buggy that simulates distracted driving. That of course was the highlight of the fun :)
Jay cracking me up practicing his "smolder" before church.
This year I wanted to cut back on all the work and do a small square foot garden. It's been awesome!
I even grew this beauty!
And to cut back on weeds I planted pumpkin plants. I didn't realize how big they get! lol So now we have this huge pumpkin patch next to the sandbox. The kids are so excited there are some pretty awesome looking pumpkins in there!
Dad was able to take one day off last week so we jumped at the chance to take him to Bear Lake. When we went with the Bauers Scott was at scout camp too, so it was both their first times this summer. We have been renting these paddle boards from the university which are awesome! Definitely might night to buy some
It was a little crowded for my taste, but still a fun and relaxing family day. They even had a food truck come along in the water! On a pontoon! That might just be the craziest thing I have seen lol