Today was swimming "show off" day at preschool where the parents get to come and watch.
She was a bit distracted trying to pose for the camera and wave constantly- pretty cute
such a cute little fish :)
This weekend we finished the sandbox for the kids. Kevin bought some trex decking he is going to put around the edges for a seat- but so far the kids have really been enjoying it. Plus they had a BLAST dumping it in since it took 7 loads from the truck...a total of 4 yards of sand! lol
2 weekends ago while we were out doing yardwork we had a stray kitten for about 3 entire days. The kids were obsessed. As soon as they woke up they would check to see if he was there. I promise I did not pose them like this, they just all lined up to see the cat. It was a weekend of running, chasing with sticks, and just having a ball with this cute cat and then he just disappeared and the kids have been majorly sad about it. We need a pet.
Here's Jay in action. He went and got the stool and I was watching to see what he would do with it. Well, Scott closes his door when he goes to school so that Jay won't get into his stuff.
There now I can reach
and I'm in!!! (Little Stinker this one!)
There has been a virus going around school in the 2nd grade that just layed Scott out flat. Went from being completely healthy and playing to 103 temp and not able to breath. After a long night of breathing treatments every 3 hours we took him in first thing Monday morning. Doc couldn't hear anything over his asthma so we had to do some treatments in the office to open his lungs up so that they could hear better.... pneumonia along with a major asthma flareup. He's being treated at home really aggressive- oral steriods, breathing treatments every 3 hours and antibiotics. Pretty scary there for a bit, but I can tell the steroids have kicked in now. He is already feeling much better and tells me,
"Hey- I'd rather be sick and get to stay home then be at school!" lol