March 28, 2014

Jay was introduced to olives this week :)
 Hard to believe this little guy is 18 months in just a few days! 
 So much fun with 2 big sisters to dress you up
and then there are these two trouble makers
 Oh and the cat is back....along with a friend so now we have two. I did see the orange one (major wild hissing tom cat) take down a mouse in our backyard though, so I guess they can stay and be pest control. The kids just adore the brown and black one. We let him inside and he even layed on Scott's tummy while he read in his bed the other night. He has absolutely no allergic reactions to this cat-strangest thing!
Other than that we have just been doing labor in our backyard trying to get it done this Spring, Kevin has been working a ton, and we are getting ready for our much needed Spring break next week. The kids and I are headed down to St. George to play with Aunt Brooke. And we need the sunshine! It snowed yesterday... and the day before-blah!