Scott had his first blue and gold banquet for scouts a few weeks ago.
He earned his bobcat! :) In his troop they have a tradition where the cubmaster puts the bobcat on him upside down, and then he has to do a "good turn" before he can turn it the right way on his uniform.
He also got a few beads and earned 2 new belt buckles. He is loving Scouts so much and it's been fun to see him grow. The leaders always tell me that he is such a good kid and so respectful (which makes me happy because I lecture him every day when I drop him off NOT to do what the other boys do and to set an example lol)
I posted pictures from the pinewood derby, but they honored them again at the blue and gold. My little guy is growing up, that's for sure!