The kids didn't have school on Friday, so we talked Dad into taking some time off and headed to the Hogle Zoo for some (a tiny bit) of warm weather fun
The kids got a kick out of this orangutan. He put up a big pile of hay and went to find his blankie and put it over his head and cuddled into the corner. It was adorable
Scott loves snakes and couldn't get enough of all the snake habitats they had. If I was a super cool mom I would let him get one, but we're not there yet ;)
Hailey was a little disappointed she didn't get to see her favorite- a cheetah. They had a lion, and even a leopard, but its just not the same I guess lol
Hailey's favorite animal is the elephant and of course Scott's is the snake.
Fun family day in the sun