May 31, 2013

 We got our yard fenced in and got the kids their first "very own" swing-set!
 It came right before I left for San Fran, so Kevin and I put together as much as we could together and then he finished while I was gone. He's also going to build a rock wall along the bottom of the fence line. 
Believe it or not, we still have neighborhood kids sticking their arms, legs, and even heads (almost thought I was going to have to call the fireman to get him free!) through the bottom gaps and over the tops and also any other tiny cracks they can find.
Kevin must have set up the camera with him and the kids...so cute!
Here he is all by himself for the weekend with the 4 kids!
 The morning after I got back from San Fran I gave the kids the suvineers I brought back for them (cute bracelets for them all from the pier) and this tea set from China town for the girls. They wasted not a minute before putting their princess dresses on and having a tea party! (and all before breakfast!) :)