May 24, 2013

The last post was all about Hailey, so here's what's going on with the others.
The other week I was feeding Jay and when I got done I couldn't find Ari. I was yelling for her outside and looking in all the rooms. 
Finally there I found her passed out on the kitchen floor. She hasn't had naps for over a year now "structured" but every now and then she just passes out. So cute!
She started drawing people which is absolutely adorable. Her favorite thing to do is take baths, so combine that with bath crayons and you've got one happy girl. She was laughing so hard pointing to her person (in green) that she drew upside down saying, "She's so silly!"
Scott finished soccer last week too. He had a lot of fun and assisted a few goals the last game, so that was exciting for him! I think assistant coaching his team made me want to coach Hailey's next year...We'll see :)
He still has one more week of school and we are counting down. They have had lots of different programs this last week to go watch, so we've been pretty busy!

My sister Brooke gave me this idea and I thought it was pretty cute! I just went to the dollar store and got them each a beach pail with a water gun, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, stuff like that. Hailey got hers last week after her graduation and I was surprised Scott wasn't mad he didn't get one...his is hiding until his last day of school. And I didn't want Ari to feel left out so she got a new towel and sidewalk chalk.
 Jay waving hi after church last week
 Such a ham! People always ask me, "wow! Is he this happy all the time?" and the answer is yes! He is always smiling and he is a little social bug for sure!