May 2, 2013

My little guy is already 7 months old!! Where does time go?
Oh my goodness he is adorable! Here's a classic Jay goofy face...showing off his 2 new teeth
he loves to play with his feet, and especially loves to suck on his toes. Even in the bathtub he's got his toes in his mouth- so cute!
He's finally showed us he can roll over, but this kid just loves to sit. Wants to be up with everybody else I guess! :) He's also sleeping a little better until 5 or 6 a few days a week (and still up a few extra times on the others)
These pictures I got taken for his 6 month, but I was a bit late
 He would NOT sit still for the pictures. A little distracted this one...we put him in a basket so he's like, "ohhhh what's this" scratching the edges and not looking at the camera, so he put him on a big tin bowl and he was like, "ohhhh this is shiny" and kept staring at himself in it. He was even trying to eat the sheet the whole time. Pretty funny.
That's his little puppy he sleeps with. 
Just a doll! I love this little guy! :)