Look who's been sleeping in a toddler bed the last 4 nights!
Arianna started climbing over the top of her crib, so we figured it was time to move to a toddler bed. 19 months probably sounds early, but we changed Scott and Hailey over at 18 months too...my theory is to do it early when they don't think of getting out of their beds every 5 minutes. Every night we say, "Show us your big girl bed" and she climbs right in with her puppy and blankie and then yells for us when she wakes up the next morning...so sweet! :)
She's pretty darn proud
Arianna LOVES barbies. Hailey only has 2 of them, but Ari is always finding them and carrying them around. I was trying to figure out how come she's so interested so early when Hailey wasn't, and I guess it's because she has a big sister. Hailey didn't know what a barbie was until she was about 3 :)
Scott can read! Books with small words of course, but we are so excited! Scott says, "No I don't know how to read, I just sound out words" That's called reading Scott! Give yourself some credit! :)
Such a big girl helping Mom in the kitchen
The kids didn't have to pose for this one...they were all cuddled up watching their Saturday night movie and I ran to get the camera
Just precious!
Not much happening around here...just same old same old :)