February 11, 2010

It's a Girl!! Arianna has Arrived

It's a Girl!
I can't believe she's here! Exactly 2 weeks early!
Arianna

Born Tuesday February 9, 2010
@ 8:29 pm
7 lbs 0 oz
19.5 inches long
Right before delivery
She's here! Only 2 hours after we made it to the hospital!
Kevin and I both think she looks just like Scott when he was born
Proud Mommy
Proud Daddy
Grandma Melody
The hospital changed their ways and instead of having the dad and nurse go bath the baby in the nursery, they bring all of the stuff into the recovery room and give the baby a sponge bath on the mom's bed. That was neat! I finally got to be there!
This winter our hospital wasn't allowing children under 14 to visit mainly because of all the flu scares, so Scott and Hailey didn't get to come meet their baby sister. Instead my mom decided to take them both with her to Rexburg to bring my Grandparents home and give Kevin and I a chance to get to be alone with our new baby girl.
This is a funny shot, but I had to get a picture of the hair!
Getting dressed to go home- complete with one big yawn
Peace out guys, I'm out of here!
My mom is an angel for taking Scott and Hailey up to Idaho for a few days. Kevin and I came home from the hospital today to welcome Arianna into a quiet home. Scott and Hailey will get to meet her tomorrow and that's when all of the fun will begin, I'm sure!