Happy Anniversary Babe-
Thanks for another great year!
We decided to celebrate this weekend, so my sister Brooke and her husband watched Scott and Hailey while we took a much needed R&R stay at the Marriott down in Salt Lake City.
I am definitely 9 months pregnant in this picture, but this is outside the Gateway in SLC. We ate dinner at Happy Sumo and they were so slow preparing our food we got to sit and talk for about 1 1/2 hours. Normally we would have been mad and the kids would have been anxious for their food, but we just enjoyed the quiet time together! We also ate dessert at the Melting Pot which was absolutely divine! I think our favorite part was getting to sleep in until 9 and eating breakfast in bed at the hotel. We also drove over to Park City for some shopping and walking around main. When we went to pick up the kids Sunday afternoon Scott was crying because he didn't want to leave. I said, "Didn't you miss us?" and they both said, "No."
I told Kevin that's okay- it wasn't long enough for us either, but they don't need to know that! :)
I am definitely 9 months pregnant in this picture, but this is outside the Gateway in SLC. We ate dinner at Happy Sumo and they were so slow preparing our food we got to sit and talk for about 1 1/2 hours. Normally we would have been mad and the kids would have been anxious for their food, but we just enjoyed the quiet time together! We also ate dessert at the Melting Pot which was absolutely divine! I think our favorite part was getting to sleep in until 9 and eating breakfast in bed at the hotel. We also drove over to Park City for some shopping and walking around main. When we went to pick up the kids Sunday afternoon Scott was crying because he didn't want to leave. I said, "Didn't you miss us?" and they both said, "No."
I told Kevin that's okay- it wasn't long enough for us either, but they don't need to know that! :)