The countdown until Christmas is on!
Last year I saw this cute idea on my friend Shelley's blog, so I'm going to pass it along too!
I wrapped up 24 Christmas books (I had about 12 and the others I got from the library) and the kids get to unwrap one to read as a family each night before bed. When all of the books are gone it's Christmas! If you don't want to do 24 books, you could always just do the 12 days until Christmas too. My kids are loving it so far!
I also found out this week on my blood test that I'm anemic. I knew something was up because I've been getting headaches almost daily. I've always had migraines and headaches, but I didn't get one headache through both Scott and Hailey's pregnancies. Plus I have no energy. Hopefully all of that will change soon now!