Baby It's Cold Outside!
It has been like -15 every night last week. Usually when Kevin goes to work in the morning it's warmed up to around 5 degrees outside, and the kids are definitely feeling it! They sit on the heater vents to warm up. 

This weekend we finally we got a really huge snow storm which is awesome because it brings the temps up to the twenties

I rolled my eyes at Kevin when he bought this snow blower from D.I. last year for $15 bucks, but like everything else-he fixed it and it works like new. He's been loving it. I'm sure our neighbors have too since we live on a corner lot and our sidewalks have never been clear until now! Instead of taking an hour to clear just the driveway, it takes about 30 minutes to do the driveway and all the sidewalks. I told Kevin the only problem now is that he will never go back to shoveling, and we both know the D.I. snow blower isn't going to last forever!

Scott has been so excited about all of the Christmas festivities this year, and was psyched to see Santa on Saturday. Santa came out saying "Ho Ho Ho" with his bells jingling, and Hailey ran 60 mph screaming to me. She's not quite ready, but neither was Scott when he was 2. So he told me beforehand he was going to ask Santa for a flashlight and a
real car with keys. So what does he tell Santa he wants? A pink tricycle. He was nervous. I told him that's okay, we can write him a letter. I'm telling you though, we are going to have quite the time with Scott. He's only 4 and he's already asking way too many questions. Like, "How did Santa get here? If he rode his sleigh where did he park it? How come I can't see it up on the roof?" etc. etc. Oh boy


I forgot to mention on Hailey's birthday post what her favorite thing to eat in the whole entire world is....
Tomato Soup! Isn't that funny? She'll even pass up chocolate for tomato soup. Also on her favorite list is any green vegetable- salads, green beans, and peas. I wish she would pass some of that onto Scott!

Scott constantly wants to borrow my camera because he loves taking pictures. Hailey smiles better for him than she does for me!
