Hailey moved into Scott's old room and her new "big girl" room is finally ready!

I had an idea for a headboard in my mind and couldn't find one at any store, so Kevin built one exactly how I wanted it (I love him!)

This was a dresser we found at a garage sale when Scott was born. It's solid wood, and we painted it blue for Scott. I sanded down the blue paint this time only to find 3 more colors underneath. It was quite the project! Then Kevin put a fancier top on it to make it look more feminine, painted it white, and viaola. Anyone know where to find cute knobs or pulls?

This bookshelf was another garage sale find we've had since we got married. Kevin sanded it down and painted it. Aren't these flowers adorable?

You can't see but I bought 3 hot pink tin buckets to put her toys in and one big one to put her blocks in sitting next to the bookshelf
So now I'm just hunting for cute stuff to hang on the walls along with some shelves Kevin painted and the perfect knobs for her dresser.