I loved these so much I decided to do them again with updated favorites
This year we have an 8th grader, 6th grader, 4th grader and 1st grader.
And these three are all at the same school. Yes, Arianna is barely taller than Hailey and Hailey isn't exactly happy about it either lol
Hailey is in student council this year and their theme song is "Be Nice" so these are their smiley faces they get to wear on specific days
There's a bunch of them but they run all the assemblies and go into the classrooms to teach about topics. They also raise and lower the flag and do other duties around the school. Hailey had her first assembly and was a 50's girl in her part of the skit. It was great for her to get out of her comfort zone, but actually I think entertaining and drama could totally be her thing if she got over the nerves of it.
Proud 1st grader! He is doing great with school all day long. The first 2 weeks he was pretty grouchy but we are over that now and he's been loving it. He has a fabulous teacher we adore and I just love this age with the excitement of reading! So fun!



