This pretty girl turned 11! I can hardly believe it! I went and got her from school for lunch and then kept her the rest of the day. As we were driving to her choice of lunch- Rumbi- I actually was getting choked up just telling her what a beautiful young lady she is turning out to be. She is such beautiful girl inside and out. Love her to pieces!
She opened up grandma's present early in the morning knowing it was going to be some comfy outfit lol
She picked a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting of course!
Time for presents!
Look at this face! lol
I think she likes it Grammy!
Hailey is so creative she got a lot of drawing and creative things again this year. She got a cake pops maker and cookbook, a smart sketcher which is like a mini projector where you can project images from your phone etc to draw. She also got 18 more rolls of duct tape which will probably last her a month if we're lucky. She makes shoes, jump ropes, bags, hats, and all kinds of stuff with duct tape! She also got a cute sew your own lama pillow and this really fun clay movie maker. She got right to work on that and hasn't stopped since! She builds little people out of the clay and then moves them little by little taking pictures of each frame. Then puts it together and it makes a movie. She is having way too much fun with it. She has such a funny sense of humor we are just dying over the things she is coming up with!
This is her first movie clip so you can see the kind of humor she has. Especially the ending and no, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. lol. I'm still trying to talk her into narrating them. It's funnier when you hear her doing voices. But the just of it is a babe at the beach who is with a macho guy until another guy comes along and reels her in with a fishing pole. You'll have to watch a few times this one is fast. We've since slowed them down and maybe next time she won't be too shy to record her voices. She is so talented I tell ya!
Such a fun day for a fun girl! We love you Hailey! Happy Birthday!