December 1, 2016

Seriously?

I'm not even sure how this happened? So hilarious!
I think that is the funniest picture of all time, but I must tell you my cellphone is completely filled to the brim of pictures of Jay asleep in random places at random times. He just goes goes and goes and when he stops he falls asleep, even in weird positions like above. Here's another one of my favorites. He said he was cold so he got dressed up in this tiger outfit and then got so warm he passed out
Poor kid! lol
I don't write enough on this blog about all the funny things Jay says. But last night he was asking Kevin if he had a crush on me... so then he said he didn't have a crush on anybody. But then later on in the evening he said, "Actually mom I do have a crush on Charlotte!" And he got all blushy in his cheeks. He said he really really likes her. And then he said, "There's also this teacher Megan..." with a huge grin on his face. So funny. He told me today when I was dropping him off, "I want to tell Charlotte that I have a crush on her but she doesn't want to hear about that." lol And then he was all upset when I picked him up because he said Charlotte wasn't even there today! 

Oh boy! Here we go!