Scott turned 11 on Saturday!!
Dad took him shooting in the morning which he always loves!
(And is super good at might I add)
He also went to a bounce place with his best friend David for a few hours. And did some reading. He just finished #6 in the Harry Potter series! So crazy!
He wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner- his favorite place!
just a sidenote of Jay cracking his own peanuts- so adorable
Then home for cake and presents
I always wonder what they wish for...especially this one. He looks very deep in thought
Present time!
He really really wanted a quad copter, so he was pretty excited about this one!
new jammies
he looks sooo big!!
He got the quad copter and a little marble maze thing from Mom and Dad, Hailey got him a wood model airplane, Ari got him a 500 piece puzzle and Jay got him a basketball. And some money from Grandpa/ma and Grammy is always fun too!
We had some good laughs after everyone went to bed and Scott and Dad were trying to fly the drone. Dad was attacked a few times, that's the short version! lol. Since then Scott has spent every afternoon practicing outside and he has gotten pretty good at it.
Scott is such a great kid and I tell him all the time that he does such a great job being the oldest and setting the example for the others. So hard to believe he's 11 already!
Happy Birthday Bud!! We love you!!
I have been asked lately by people how Scott is doing and when his next checkup is. He is doing great! He just had a MRI in August so we are good for a few more months. I will always update the sidebar with updates any time he has a checkup. Just wanted all to know that he is doing really good. Just a normal 11 year old boy 😊