Having a family picnic at one of our favorite parks
Jay loves dressing up. He is always either a knight or a sheriff.
At Scott's school they have a mile run where they close down the street and the 3rd-5th graders race. Scott hates it. He is upset the whole way up and then usually calms down on the way back. I ran up the street with him and then his friend Jackson took him the rest of the way (look at our mountain view by the way...gorgeous!)
Awesome shot with his feet both off the ground! After it was done he said that was like a 20 pound weight off his shoulders. Poor kid. I was proud of him though. He jogged the whole way- good job Scott!
Mothers Day- With 9 am church I had the idea to have the kids make me some overnight french toast the night before. The kids had so much fun!
Especially Ari and Jay. "Seriously mom? We can rip up this whole loaf?" lol
My Mother's Day was awesome. Lots of cute sweet notes from the kids, yummy food all day and I even got a nap :) Kevin grilled some steaks for dinner and we just had a fun day playing board games and enjoying family time.
I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have these 4 kiddos! They are my life and I love them more than anything!
Kevin had the kids fill out those little forms about their moms. I could hear him asking Jay the questions and Jay said, "Mom looks so pretty when she rides her bike." I just thought that was so cute. I got a new beach cruiser for my birthday and every time I get on it Jay tells me I look so pretty and cool. haha.