
Ari had dress rehearsal from 9-1, a soccer game at 4:30 and then had to be at the theater dressed and ready to go at 6:30.
So she went from running around on the soccer field, to this in 30 minutes. The game ended at 5:30 then we had to do hair and makeup and feed her some dinner all by 6! I was still finishing up her hair on the way to the theater while my mom drove.
She was so exhausted I felt really bad for her. But when the lights are on- she knows how to put on a show! :)
Here's a few pictures I got of her. She had a jazz, tap and ballet dance
grand finale curtain close
The Ellen Eccles Theater is beautiful. This was Ari's 3rd time performing here. You can see the box seats closest to the stage- that's where Hailey, Kevin and Grammy got to sit
Okay here's the best part- the videos! I am mad on this first one my camera took a minute to focus. And this dance starts out with Ari in the center with a little solo! I had no idea until the rehearsal that she had a solo! Mind you it's like 10 seconds, but still- awesome!!
(Ari I Enjoy Being a Girl from Nicole on Vimeo.)
Rockin Robbin tap dance! 3rd one starting from the right (This one is small but I ran out of room on my vimeo account lol. I will change it to vimeo when I get more allowed space)
The last one was ballet. 3rd one from the right again
(Ari Beauty & the Beast from Nicole on Vimeo.)
I swear her favorite part every year is the curtain call when everyone cheers and she looks out into the audience and smiles. Love it!
Flowers from Daddy

