Both Grandma and Grammy came to visit a few weekends ago for Ari's dance performance and also to watch the girls' soccer games. So fun to have them both here!
We took Grandma for a bike ride to the park to play frisbee and play on the playground. The kids were teasing Grandma for collecting people's over grown flowers and taking them home :)
Saturday we were running around to soccer games and dance dress rehersal and there was also a lot of downtime. Grandma testing out our hammock
Video of Hailey showing off on the hula hoop. She is so awesome!
I will do another post on all of Ari's dance videos and pictures. There are so many!!
Sunday morning my mom and I left Grammy and Kevin with the kids and drove up to Idaho to visit both my Grandmas. Cathy even offered to watch the kiddos on Monday so we could stay the night!
We spent the day with Grandma Lill. She has some pretty bad dementia but she remembers people and was so excited to see us! Mostly mom I think! :) My mom says she tells her all the time she wishes she would just roll up in her driveway lol.
She kept doing a little jig saying how excited she was that we were there. "I'm so happy!" she kept saying
Grandma Lill on her wedding day...about a month after she turned 17!
We had some pretty good laughs with Grandma. She gets the giggles and you can't stop her. Hilarious. We even went for a drive to hunt asparagus along the ditch banks. Here's the house I was brought home to when I was born ;)
Then Monday morning we came back to Grandma Lills and mom did her hair and then we went into town to do some shopping and lunch.
But first some selfies (Grandma says, "Oh no! Is that me!?" lol)
What did I say? Grandma getting the giggles after seeing herself in the phone for the selfie
She seriously couldn't stop. Oh my gosh Grandma Lill is so cute! Love her!
After our shopping into town we went to where else but Costa Vida for lunch! Look how excited she was about her little baja bowl. So cute.
We took Grandma back home...so sad saying goodbye. I hate that part! But we wanted to go to see my Grandma Rosie too. She and Grandma Lill only live a mile away, but Grandma Rosie's Alzheimers has gotten so bad that she is in a home now in Blackfoot. She was really too tired to talk with us. I got one picture of her but she was sleeping, which they said she would do most the day. I guess she is quite the night owl. Look at her little crossed legs.
So sweet.
Candice and I are going to go back and bring the kids in the summer. Hopefully we will have better luck getting her to interact then :)
Her room was really cute and we spent some time going through her pictures. I just love this one of her. And I can't get over how much my little nephew Kyse looks like her! Crazy.
Absolutely gorgeous!
I had such a great time with my mom driving up and back in her little rental car talking and talking! :) and to visit my beautiful grandmas! Lots of memories I will keep forever.







