Exciting stuff around our house!
Arianna lost her 1st tooth! Such a proud moment for a kid I tell ya!
Scott won 1st place in the pinewood derby for the second year in a row! :)
Kevin showed him how to use all the tools (by himself!!) this year including the table saw, belt sander, dremel, multi tool and the cordless drill. Kevin says, "And he still has all 10 fingers-isn't that great!" lol
I did get a little worried when I could hear him out there by himself after school sanding away with no adult supervision...but he was a born a builder.
They had a fun little station for the kids to build their own box cars. Such a great idea since they can sometimes feel left out.
And lastly...it has been snowing like CRAZY around here! On Friday night it snowed over 12 inches. And that was added to what we already had in our yard, streets, etc.
We spent most of our day shoveling, digging, and snow blowing our way out of our house
And building our snowman/lady
The kids can play out in the cold and snow all day long. It's crazy. All the neighborhood kids had the time of their life playing in all that snow. Best time ever.
Note Hailey's new purpose for baby bloomers...they are better than a hat because they leave holes for your piggie tails. lol. Oh my goodness this girl cracks me up!
Oh and lastly...Kevin and I celebrated our 13th Anniversary! Crazy that it's been 13 years! Wow!
Fun Week!