I told Jay to go get dressed because I was going to take him to Pepperidge Farms (we live close to their plant) and get some goldfish.
He ran down the hall screaming, "YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! This is going to be a FUN field trip!!"
So funny. I need to write down more things that he says like:
"Mom, you're hil-A-rious"
and the infamous, "Mom you're so smooooooth" That's my favorite. He will come up to me and grab both sides of my face with his hands and say, "You're so smooth Mom." Its a fight every night to go to bed if it's Kevin's turn because Jay will run away and say, "No Dad! You are spiky! I want Mom! She's so smooth!" lol. I love it. So funny.
Some not so funny things is that he is super sneaky and a good liar. So he will get a chair for instance to get a brand new pack of gum, open it up and take and unwrap 3 pieces and then act completely cool playing and say, "Mom, your spicy gum is really tasty" It's not until then that I figure out what he done and ask him if he stole my gum. He will deny it to the end. "Noooo!" "No I didn't"
He is a sunbeam now in Primary at church! The first Sunday in January he was so excited he could barely contain himself in sacrament. He kept singing, "Jesus wants me for a sun-BEAM!" and we kept telling him to shush and whisper. This kid loves to sing.
I love this age. Absolutely love it!