First things first, we have a baby deer living in our front yard. He is sleeping in my flower beds almost every morning.
He was cute for a while, but now we kind of want him to quit eating our plants lol
Here are some old pictures sledding when everyone was here for Hailey's baptism
cousin Mia
Hailey...always trying to pull stunts! lol
Grandpa. He got quite a workout because he was like a celebrity with the kids and they were all fighting over who got to ride with him next. So funny
My kids live outside. I have lived in cold weather since I left for college in Idaho. So you would think I would be use to it by now, but I just can't! My kids play outside all day and it just blows my mind! lol
Scott built this huge fort that can fit 2 people inside. They love it
That's about all we have been up to lately. Scott school takes all the 4th and 5th graders skiing for a field trip, and that's next week. Should be fun! Scott also had an MRI a few weeks ago and I will write up an update as soon as our next appointment on Wednesday. Neurology wanted us to get a consult with oncology...so I was waiting on that one before posting anything.
That's about it! Just trying to survive the winter! :)
