December 18, 2015

Scott's Festivities

Scott had his big day all planned out. He wanted breakfast burritos for breakfast, followed by me getting him from school at lunch to go to his favorite- Costa Vida and then pizza for dinner. Scott puts a lot of planning into everything he does...like his cake for instance. He went back and forth on several types and then decided on Texas Sheet cake with Reese pieces candy on top. This was all after finding out the square inches of cake each pan would make. The texas sheet cake yielded the most cake! haha So funny. Love it!
Last year was suppose to be his friend birthday party, but he wasn't feeling up to it just a few months after his surgery. This year he told me he would rather it just be family, but the night before his birthday he said he was feeling kind of sad about not having a friend party. So we text his best friends that night to see if they could go to a trampoline park here in town and all 3 of them said yes. So I loaded up the 4 boys after school and took them to the Jump Zone followed by cupcakes. They loved it.
I was smiling the entire time I was watching them just because it made me so happy to see Scott having such a great time with his best friends. So cute.


After that we came home and had pizza, opened presents, and had cake and icecream
Hailey cheering him on as he opened each present lol
I love Jay's little excited face in this picture
So funny! Love this one lol

He was such a stinker searching all over the house for clues on presents the weeks prior to his birthday. So he opened up the boxes pellets and then when we brought out the long skinny present he kept yelling, "I knew it!!! I just knew it!!" lol
I am blaming this one all on Kevin, lol but he got him a youth pellet gun. The part from me was that I signed him up for a youth shooting class. 3 Saturdays of archery and 3 Saturdays of air rifles. He already has a bow so now he has his pellet gun. He is an amazing marksman on both- pretty fun to watch.

He was also pretty excited about this little robot that is salt powered from his cousin Mia. 


Then he got to stay up late to test out his new gun in the garage with Dad and ended the night with me playing a new game he got called Bounce Off


It was a fun night! Growing up too fast!