December is here!
Hip hip Hooray!
Hip hip Hooray!
And so is my Christmas Elf Helper
Decorating for Christmas....
The kids helped decorated my upstairs tree that shows outside the window
The downstairs tree....we always get out the box of all the homemade ornaments that the kids have done over the years (along with some fillers) and they all take what's there's and have fun decorating however and wherever they'd like while we listen to Christmas music. Complete with a treat of course.
Always a fun night.
Kevin got into the outside decorating this year which I was so excited about! Looks so beautiful every time I look outside
We are like the only family around here who doesn't have a Elf on the Shelf....so yeah I get to hear all about that every day when the kids come home from school. Blah! I told them maybe only the naughty kids need an elf haha
We do have an advent calendar filled with fun family activities to do each day. Some service oriented, some treat oriented and some just for fun.
Making red and green play-dough
Last Friday night's activity was that they got to sleep under the tree lights to go along with the theme that "Christ is the Light of the World"
Jay got moved to his bed upstairs almost right away lol. Kevin took this one with his cellphone after everyone was sound asleep... So sweet. Love it
Despite that I am not a cold or snow lover, I absolutely love this Christmas Season. My favorite time of year by far. Love it!