August 27, 2015

School Has Officially Begun!

School started on Thursday for Scott and Hailey, and today for Arianna. I can't believe I have 3 in elementary school! They are growing up so fast!
 These two melt my heart sometimes. When I pick them up from school I watch proudly as Scott waits for Hailey and then holds her hand to the car. Every day. I love it! He takes his big brother very seriously. And this year he has 2 sisters to look after.
Scott-my proud 4th grader!! 
Hailey-miss independent 2nd grader
And then there's Arianna who is in kindergarten!
She was so excited I had to ride my bike extra fast to catch up to her on our way to school today she was booking it so fast. She was sick of waiting around. Lives for social experiences that's for sure


I like to bring them to their classes on the first day and snap a picture by the door if I can
And then there's Jay. He had so much fun making playdough with Mom. Arianna's kindergarten is just in the afternoon, so in the morning he gets to quarrel...I mean play with Arianna and then the afternoon he is an only child. I had to laugh when my sister Candice sent us a text with Kellan hugging on Mia because he misses her so much at school

Is this the face of a child missing his siblings? I think not! lol