Randomness ...
I feel like all I did the entire month of August was canning, canning and more canning. Hailey is my little helper- she is every year. She loves it, especially the peaches
The kids built a hug fort out of boxes in the backyard- pretty awesome!!
Huh? Just when I think nothing could ever surprise me with this girl, she does it again. Lol
Today we decided to test out a new hike in the Logan Canyon called Limber Pine. Scott had been on it before for his 3rd grade field trip. It was short and perfect for the kids, plus it had some pretty awesome views of Bear Lake
(in front of a tree that is over 2,500 years old)
I love this kid. He got to wear some hand me down hiking boots that his cousin Kellan sent him (who is actually younger by the way! lol) and was just so proud of himself. He hiked about 1/4 of the trail and the entire time he was chanting, "Hiking with my boots!! I'm almost there! Hiking with my boots!" Just adorable. I love this age.
Scott is like his Dad...loves to show off his climbing skills on anything and everything! :)
Hailey with Bear Lake in the background
Bear Lake View
After the hike we drove to the Bear Lake overlook and had a picnic lunch.
This is our cute friend Bailey from Missouri (one of my great friends daughter)
She is staying with us for the month of September! And the kids love her of course, especially Jay ;)
I'm still recovering from our busy summer and enjoying the routine of school being in session. Now is when I go a little crazy loco deep cleaning the entire house and rearranging all of the furniture for fun! lol Isn't that suppose to be in the Spring? Spring Cleaning? I always do it in the fall when the kids go to school!
Here's to a wonderful fall! I can feel it in the air already!