June 10, 2015

This handsome guy turned 37 on Monday
 The kids and I had a fun day spoiling him with decorations, an embarrassing balloon bouquet and candy at work of course, a lunch and all that
 I taught the kids this little game we use to play growing up that goes like this "Hang over, hang over, thy poor head...whatcha gonna do with a bump on your head?" and then they guess what they will do with it like play with it, eat it, wear it, etc. He only got one wrong and it was the heavy one so Scott got to bump him on the head lol
 It was Scott's idea to get him a quad-copter so I found a pretty fun one online that takes pictures and video. It's been really fun getting areal shots of our newly done yard, and a fun video of it getting caught in a tree haha
One of these days I will have to spoil him with a fishing trip or something, but for now he will have to settle with a quad copter and some money to work on his Scout truck lol ;)

We are officially in the 2nd week of summer break. We have been swimming at the pool, hanging out outside, splashing in the kiddy pool, going to library events, splash pad and of course dressing our little brother up like a sweet baby doll.
brother time
 These pictures of Jay are a crack up (and I should mention I think we had my 4 plus 7 of the neighborhood kids all trying to get in our kiddy pool! I had to grab my neighbors and fill it up too so at least we could have a big kids and little kids pool.
 He has so much personality and is just a blast to have in our family!!
 Laying around watching Wild Kratts, always a nice way to get out of the sun. Jay just climbs up on anybody, but especially his big brother Scott. He loves to be with him and cuddle him