I am so excited that my brother in law Rick decided to get baptized!
He has been going to church for years, ever since before his daughter Mia was born, so she was of course totally shocked when she found out a year or so ago that he wasn't a member of our church. She said, "You have been keeping this from me my whole life?!" So funny. So it was only fitting that he got baptized on her 7th birthday.
I had to be there, and my kids really wanted to go too, so we made a family road trip out of it. It was an amazing baptism and just a really neat experience I won't ever forget. The bishop gave a beautiful talk, and so did my niece Mia. One thing the bishop said was how Rick has always been quick to act (at work and also in his life) when he is moved and believes its the right thing to do. I know that's true and I've seen it. I can't wait to see what great things he does!
Amazing! Such a happy day! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
