These four are my life! I wouldn't survive without them, and love them to pieces!
We had an enjoyable Easter listening to General Conference and doing the usual rituals ;)
Kids decorated eggs and this year I got smart and had them do it outside (Much better!)
Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard...all four in their robes of course lol
Can you tell what Arianna's favorite color is? They always collect the same color as their basket so that it's fair (mostly Scott is the one who needs fairness to be happy lol)
Most days Arianna and I don't do anything special while Jay is napping, but one day this month we decided to make some bird feeders to put in our new trees. Ari had a blast! (Especially spying out the window to see if the birds would come)
On April 11th I had my 31st birthday!
And then a few days later it decided to snow several inches! Joy! (I'm joking of course)
But the kids had a blast and Hailey and Jay lived outside for 2 days. Had a blast! :)