On the Friday before Valentine's, we were coming home after I did the kids' class parties at school and who surprised us in our driveway- Grandma and Grandpa! They just decided to jump in the truck and head up to see us. Lucky for them, it was the nicest weekend we have had in 4 months! Grandpa is always too busy helping Kevin with projects, but I did manage a picture with Grandma :)
We had the best weekend! Always so much fun when they come to town. (Plus the kids don't complain about all the good eatin!)
The weather was nice for the first 3 weeks of February and we loved it!
Jay took advantage of the nice weather and learned how to ride his bike! He has been off and on trying with his trike, but he finally figured out the pedals.
Pretty proud of himself, that's for sure!
I took about 20 pictures of Hailey on her scooter. She just enjoys life and is so much fun to watch.
And Arianna loves to show off her awesomeness of riding the "big girl bike"
Scott ran up and down our cultasac trying to fly the kite without wind which was really fun to watch :)
We killed off our yard (aka "weeds") before the snow hit, and so we brought in the tractors to take out the huge hill in our front yard and level it out
which turned out to be very entertaining for the little ones
Did I mention Hailey is a clown? This girl is a crack-up