Look who took first place in the pinewood derby!!! Yeah! Last year Scott had a blast, but I know he was eye-ing those trophys! He was pretty determined and read up on all the coolest designs and tricks. And I probably shouldn't say this, but the others weren't even close- he got 1st place in every run.
Pretty awesome! Way to go Scott!
Hailey's latest project has been her habitat. In 1st grade they put on a "zoo" and all the kids pick out a stuffed animal from home, research that animal, build a habitat for it, and then they bring them to the school for a fun little program. She picked out the stingray (mom and baby) that she bought with her birthday money from the Living Aquarium.
So cute! :)
My last post about Jay was about him carrying around his baby doll everywhere, and how that babydoll was keeping him up all night. He had a handful of stuffed animals along with the doll that had to sleep with every night. Well...we were at Kohls the other day and he spotted this adorable dinosaur, so I let him hold it and he ended up passing out cuddling with it. So adorable! Of course I had to buy it! lol
The good news is that the dinosaur replaced all of his other animals and baby dolls, so that's nice for bed time! ha!
Arianna is doing her thing- dancing each week, coloring and spending her time dressing up and taking care of her baby dolls (even nurses them in her shirt! lol)
Don't let the picture fool you- we have NO snow here! It all melted forever ago. But since our house faces south our backyard is always shaded and so the kids still have their little snow ramp off the stairs.
I couldn't resist this one of Hailey- she is such a sport!
