May 25, 2014

 Hailey has always been obsessed with arts and crafts, but lately I can't keep her busy enough on my sewing machine. I found my practice sheets from teaching the high school classes where she sews along paper to practice starting, stopping, turning, corners, etc. She has made a dozen purses and miniature blankets for her stuffed animals. Yesterday she made this cute pillow. All I did was pin it together and she did the rest.
(Oh and check out the missing tooth! She lost her front tooth this week- #3)
Pretty amazing! I think she definitely has the knack for it. I let Scott take a swing the other night to make these tooth pillows and the kid almost gave me a heart attack lol
Most of my pictures turned out blurry, but here's one from Hailey's kindergarten program she had this week. 
 Hailey's teacher made them each a little scrapbook with pictures she took during the year-
so cute!
 Each week they could bring an object that started with the letter and for "T" Hailey brought her barbie "toilet" complete with it's own "toilet paper". Her teacher, and the entire class thought it was the funniest thing ever-and of course this class clown ate it up. (look how tiny she looks! She's changed so much this year!!)
 Arianna also had a cute little preschool program complete with little crayon hats
so adorable- love this girl
And here's this little cutie getting a hair cut. How come my 19 month old is a better sport about hair cuts than my 8 year old? So adorable. He just sits there (with a worried little look, but sits there) and lets me buzz his hair-crazy. This is actually at the end because I wanted to leave the middle really long :)
We have one week left of school until its summer for us! We have already been living outside, especially me with trying to get our garden planted and all of that. I have been in the garden 3+ hours a day just weeding and getting it ready and finally it's weed free and completely planted. The kids are right there with me digging in the sandbox or like last weekend, trying to bomb me with water balloons while I work! I'm super excited about our garden and we decided to go with a soaker hose watering system, so we'll see how it goes!