May 15, 2014

I had a great Mother's Day with these little rascals. They made me a yummy breakfast that I requested- Nutella stuffed french toast with strawberries and butter syrup (making me hungry thinking about it again)
Scott and Hailey got up in sacrament and sang the Mother's Day songs. Arianna spent most of that hour throwing fits and taking a much deserved time out with me in the hall. When she did go up to the podium she spent it sulking and crying until they lifted her down and brought her to me. Ahhhh Motherhood- isn't it just so fun? :) 
Then of course all the cute little things from school, and they also planted flower seeds into all my planters. It was just a fun day with the family. 
I do consider being a mother the greatest gift that I have been given, and I am so so so grateful every single day that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with these 4 sweet spirits. I just love them to pieces!
Especially this little trouble maker!