January 23, 2014

We have just been trying to survive the winter and all of the snow. 
I shouldn't say "we" though because the kids love it and would be outside all day if I let them!
All the snow in our front yard
 Jay is so happy to be outside in the cold (unlike his mom) Now the trick is how to keep those boots on!
I really should take more pictures of the other kids, but can you blame me?
 SERIOUS cuteness right here!
 We know he's getting taller because now he can reach my makeup drawer and he was walking around the other day smelling like old spice for getting into his Dad's deodorant. He's into everything! Kevin calls him a little terror :)
 Last night Scott had his pinewood derby for Scouts.
His car did great! It was a fun night
I should have gotten a close up, but here's his car complete with 2 lightening bolts he painted on the hood. Fun fun! :)