January 17, 2014

After 2 birthdays, Christmas, a visit to Las Vegas and a baptism all in one month, we are just taking it easy! (And taking a break from pictures) :)

So I go into Hailey's class on Fridays to help with their centers. Today Hailey snuck over to my center and passed me a note and ran back to her desk. The note said, "Der Mom, I love you! Love Hailey"
I just thought that was sweet that she snuck me a note in class- made my day. 
Hailey is so kind and thoughtful. She has a really big heart, but she doesn't want people to know it...she puts on that smug exterior and I'm not sure why. We are working on it :)

Also last Sunday Scott spoke at a stake fireside for all the children turning 8 and getting baptized in 2014. When the stake primary asked me I laughed and told them that he was not that kind of kid and HATES getting up in front of people. But I asked him and he was excited, so that was a shocker! He got up to that podium and actually spoke to a chapel full of people! He did a fantastic job! I was so proud of him!!! Secretly I am trying to get him over his public speaking fear before he hits college so that he doesn't turn into his mother and hyper-ventilate in front of his public speaking class and have to breathe into a bag!

Can't wait for Sunday football! Go Broncos!!!