The Rydalch side (mom's side) had a family reunion last weekend and of course we went since Lava is only an hour away. The kids had a blast riding my Aunt Patty's horses!
Scott and Grandma
Hailey loves horses and always has since she was a baby. She didn't want to get off- pretty cute
You don't even have to lead these horses, they just walk behind you
Ari really surprised me because she's unsure of a lot of things...even dogs. She loved the horse and was even mad when I stuck Scott on with her because she wanted to keep riding by herself :)
Rick got his exercise that morning running and walking around with all the kids!
Cutie pie Kellan
Me and my Grandma Lill
Grandma and my beautiful Mom
and the kids
I just LOVE Grandma! This is her expression 99.9 percent of the time. I guess that's where my mom got her positive attitude from.
We went to the Lava Hot Springs pool too. This is the slide I talked Scott into going on with his uncle Rick and he did!
I waited for 20 minutes and took pictures of all the wrong people and then missed him! Oh well I got one of him coming out lol
and Rick :)
Some of my little cousins- all grown up!
I use to babysit Savanna (bottom pic on the left) when she was just a newborn when I went to Ricks...crazy!
Bre and Brooke didn't come, but Candice, Rick and their kiddos did
Scott and Hailey on the twirly slide
Arianna enjoying the beautiful country views
Jay and Kellan sitting with my cousin Nate's newest addition. Look at her she thinks these two are crazy! lol
It was a fun little day trip. Kevin couldn't make it because he decided to fly to Colorado last minute to see his family. It worked out where he just left the car at the airport for my mom and Candice. I had fun with my mom and Candice Thursday and Friday night! We were brave and took all the kids to Texas Roadhouse, went to a fun park to play and watched a chickflick...and of course shopping! lol


.jpg)


.jpg)