August 15, 2013

Friday night we went up Providence Canyon and had a fire and roasted marshmallows with some friends, and then we decided to get up Saturday morning and drive to Tony's Grove Lake. Sooooo pretty!
I can't believe we lived in Nibley for 4 years and never went to any of these amazing places. I guess Kevin was working graveyards and working every weekend, and I was pregnant with Hailey and then Ari...so I guess we will have to make up for it now!
We had a picnic lunch, walked around, canoed around and did some fishing.
 I only have a few pictures of me with the kids...it's always shocking to see myself with all 4 rugrats- pretty crazy :) And man I love them to pieces!!!
 Scott is in his element fishing and being in the mountains...he's always been that way
 Ari, Jay and I walked around on the paths for a bit. Ari loves to hike and when she does get to go, she talks about it for days and days until she gets to go again.
Fun little day trip! Next time we are going to camp a few days and bring our suits to swim too. Plus they have another hike (about 7.6 miles round trip) up to White Pine Lake.