We got to go to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving this year since we are within a drive again :)
All my sisters and their families were there and we even managed to get a group pic!
one of the grandkids...Candice is adding another boy to this in February
Hailey holding Marlee, Mia, Laith, Ari, Scott holding Jay and Kyse front and center :)
Scott and Hailey helping Grandma make rolls the day before Thanksgiving
Aunt Candice had all kinds of fun activities for the kids like painting these cool teepees
and coloring these fun glasses
and even made cute placemats for the kids with crayon holders and all. I think we got at least 15 minutes of eating in peace thanks to the placemats lol
All the guys got to go shooting on Thanksgiving and then they got to go riding on Friday. I guess my Dad is making up lost time from not having any sons
and while the guys were doing this:
The girls kept the 8 kids busy at the park and had a picnic lunch
Grandma and Jay
Brooke and her baby Marlee with Candice
Jay was really enjoying the nice fresh air!
Once the guys got back we gave the kids some rides on the razor
Hailey and Mia
me and Ari
She is so quiet but she was loving it. She kept saying, "I am riding...on this" :)
and grandpa took them around on his motorcycle too...Hailey LOVED that!
so cute!
Some baby cuteness...
Marlee (6 months), Jay ( 2 months), Kyse (10 months)
Every time you look at Marlee she gives you the biggest grin in the world. In fact if you walk by her she will cry because you ignored her lol. You HAVE to acknowledge her- such a cutie!!
Jay taking a snooze
Kyse roaming around. Hailey was loving all the babies! I told my sisters it will really be fun once she's old enough to babysit and then we can just shop all weekend lol
Bald cuteness right here!
and the last day all the guys were sore from riding so we threw all the kids in the jacuzzi with them as payback for leaving us with the kids for 2 days!
We had a great time and ate great food! I don't know what it is about the food you grew up with...but I've missed it the past few years- so I indulged extra this year :)

