Last Sunday was Father's Day. Kevin really is the best father any kid could ask for. I did the same thing I did for Mother's Day and asked the kids some questions about their Dad. So funny. I love how they went way under for my age and over for Kevins. I guess they think he's old because he's so wise and knows everything. So cute.
What's Dad's favorite color?
Scott: "blue"
Hailey: "blue"
How old is Dad?
Scott: ummm..."37"
Hailey: "47"
What is Dad's favorite food?
Scott: "skewer chicken"
Hailey: "all food and green juice"
What is Dad's favorite thing to do?
Scott: "build stuff and work"
Hailey: "when I make him laugh"
What is Dad's favorite thing to say?
Scott: "he says 'Scott" a lot" :)
Hailey: "I love you"
What does Dad do the best?
Scott: "fix stuff!"
Hailey: "makes the best popcorn!!"
What does Dad love?
Scott: "me"
Hailey: "giving kisses and hugs"
One word to describe your Dad:
Scott: "Father"
Hailey: "Love"