February 3, 2012

Two weekends ago we took the kids bowling and found out we had been going to the wrong bowling place all this time....the one we went to this time even had dinosaur ramps for the kids! I've seen ramps, but dinosaur ramps- pretty cool!
 I love Hailey's expression here- so funny!
 Scott has definitely upped his skills- he got several strikes and beat my score (by a lot). Sure he had bumpers, but still that is no excuse! :)
Oh yeah!
 Last time we went bowling Arianna ran around like a crazy person, so it was really fun to see her get into it this time. She would have Scott or Hailey bring her bowl over and then she would push it down and jump up and down just a smiling....so cute!
 Last Sunday- just some cute pictures of my girls
cheese face!
On Wednesday Kevin and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I can't believe it- Wow! :) A dear friend of mine fed the kids dinner and watched them at her house so that we could go out to dinner. We went to a super yummy steak place downtown. I think it was the best dinner I have ever eaten in my life! Then afterwards we went to Applebees and got a blondie brownie dessert to go. So much fun!

Today we are taking the kids to St. Louis finally! Every weekend we have planned to go has been cancelled because of weather or other things. Of course it's going to be raining horribly all day tomorrow but we are going rain or shine. The kids are so excited to swim in the hotel pool!