Not much going on here, just trying to de-tox from all the candy and stay warm from the cold front that came our way (unfortunately I think it's here to stay)
Ari is in this fun squint smile stage...gotta love it!
I wish this girl would eat food... Here's where she's at:
Breakfast foods are good- any cereal, oatmeal, fruit, plain pancakes or waffles
Any fruit except apples and any crackers
yogurt is her obsession and she sneaks in the fridge and grabs it constantly
She won't eat any breads or toast or rolls or anything like that or any meats except for nuggets and they have to be tyson brand. No joke- she absolutely will not touch them unless they are (even if they look the same)
Finally I started giving her baby foods again so she can at least get some veggies. She loves any baby food veggies now but they have to be the purely pureed kind (no chunks) and she has to do it herself. The main problem is how can you refuse a banana to this cute "pleeeeeeaaase!" face?
I love when I walk in on Ari playing with her doll house. She loves to read on her belly too- so precious!
Hailey loves to play with the few barbie things I have from when I was a little girl. Ari likes to get in on the fun too.
This was from Kevin's phone a few weekends ago. We have this cute little self serve yogurt place (they even have true dairy free!) and they have the cutest little tables for the kids. Hailey had these glasses on (it was like 7 at night) and a guy came in and said, "Hey there Hollywood!" I thought it was cute because she does love to wear them at night.
We did have one interesting event that happened on Monday. I got my first phone call from the principal saying Scott was on an in school suspension. Yes, I had to make sure he was talking about my kid (in kindergarten). Apparently at lunch some kid in his class told him his shirt was stupid and too small and Scott smacked his head against the table and bit his neck. Not like Scott at all. He never hits or pushes and he has never bitten before either! He had an in school suspension and had to spend 3 hours in the principals office missing snack, recess, art class and centers. He felt bad. He was punished. He had to have some serious talking to when he got home to Mom and then also to the dreaded Dad and was sad to learn that there were going to be more consequences at home too. He told his Dad he wanted to listen to Heavenly Father, but Satan just kept telling him "BITE HIM!" and he was so angry he couldn't help it. The little story behind it is that this kid is always taunting Scott and pushing him around at recess and Scott has always had a special friend at school that stands up for him and is always there to save the day. Well this friend moved on Friday to another state, so we are thinking maybe Scott felt alone and that he needed to stand up for himself. His teacher told me that right after it happened he told her "I was so angry! But I know I didn't show it in the right way and that there are other appropriate ways to show it" He's a good kid but he still learned the lesson that you can choose the choices you make but you don't get to choose your consequences. Hard lesson to learn, but I'm pretty sure he got it (and maybe the bully learned his lesson too) :)
