November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 2

Some pictures of just our family while we were in Colorado having fun 
Scott lost his first tooth on the 22nd! He just pulled it right out and was grinning ear to ear!
Scott is so sweet with his sisters
This was the hill to our car after playing at the park. Arianna fell down and Scott reached between his legs to pick her up
Then carried her all the way to the top - melt my heart :)
Hailey Babe!
This is Hailey to the T- free spirit! :)

I wonder who she gets it from?
Oh my heavens! What a face!
She was so unsure about riding this without someone's help- just look at that worried face 
Kevin and I on Thanksgiving Day
We drove up to the Garden of the Gods which is just beautiful.
Kevin and the kids at Balancing Rock
I'm so strong :)
Scott posed for a picture at practically every rock and then wanted to see them all in the car and said, "Oh I like that one...Love that one..." Oh boy!
Such a trouble maker face right here!