April 25, 2011

Swimming lessons for the girls
Hailey is so independent, she won't even walk me over to the pool her class meets at. She's like, "I can walk to my class myself mom". I can't even follow her, she has to do it all herself like a big girl. I'm glad too because I had to beg them to put her in the 4 year old class even though she's still 3. Good job Hailey Babe!
Ari feels a bit differently about swim lessons, but we're working on it
She had quite the death grip around my neck for the first 30 minutes, but by the 2nd class she was putting her face in the water
This is just to give you an idea of what our Easter weekend was like....look at our wheel barrow
Obviously growing up in Las Vegas I had no idea it could ran so hard for so long. It thunders and lightnings and rains ALL through the day. This storm started Thursday night and is still going strong today!