April 12, 2011

Happy 27th Birthday to me! (Girls weekend style)
I told Kevin quite a while ago that all I wanted for my birthday this year was an airplane ticket to see my sister Brooke in Utah, and all my sisters and my mom got tickets too so they could have a no kids fun girls weekend with us
We shopped and shopped and shopped and ate even more than we shopped and had such a blast even with it being like 30 degrees and snowing all weekend
Birthday dinner at Teppyanyaki where we all ate way way too much food!
Bre and me
While we were waiting for Candice at the airport Bre put on a little show for the airport workers
Before we headed up to Park City for more food and shopping at the outlets
Me and Candice
 
Eating at my Dad's favorite place in Park City
Candice, Brooke and me
I knew my sisters could all shop, but wow- we really made some serious damage! :)

After 2 full days of shopping and dropping Candice off at the airport Sunday afternoon, we were exhausted! We put on our pjs at 4:00 in the afternoon and had the traditional pajama party complete with 2 movies, pizza delivery and my yummy texas sheet cake
Blowing out my candle
I'll spare all the details of the weekend, but we just had a blast shopping, dancing, watching movies, talking and eating way too much food and diet coke. I think I drank more diet coke this weekend than I have in the last 27 years, it was awesome :)
It was sooo much fun and I'm so glad that everyone was able to come! We ended up all going to Idaho last weekend for our grandpa's funeral, so we weren't sure it would work out with our husbands taking off time again for us to all go, but it worked out. Thanks to all the husbands for letting it happen for us and thanks Chris for letting us completely crash your place! And watch out because we are already planning another one next year (somewhere warmer!)