April 25, 2011

Hailey finally got her chance to shine up on stage in church yesterday as the primary sang for our Easter Sunday. I have never loved a primary song more than the one they sang yesterday in sacrament and since I'm in the primary I've been listening as they've learned it. The lyrics are beautiful. They only worked on it for about 2 months and they did so good! I found a link on utube with some pictures someone put together. Please go to the link! :)
best buds these two
Kevin worked a lot this weekend so we had to push the festivities to Saturday morning so he could watch the kids. Best idea ever just because they were calm and good for me at church since they got all their sugar bugs out Saturday
Hailey wasting no time with her chocolate bunny
Hailey's hunt rewarded her with 2 pounds of candy...Scotts was 3 I think
Happy Sugared up Kids :)