Scott's Birthday!
Scott is so funny, he still LOVES Lightning McQueen
I mixed all the frosting colors for the cake the night before, and Scott thought he would get away with sneaking some of the frosting...he picked the wrong color! :)
He brought cupcakes for his preschool and then I picked him up and took him and Hailey to a place the birthday boy requested called Jumpmania. I forgot my camera, but it's an indoor place full of bounce houses. Hailey ended up falling asleep in the stroller, and Ari fell asleep in the carseat, so Scott got lots of mom time. It was a lot of fun playing with the birthday boy! (not to mention quite the workout)
Time to blow out the candles
and open presents
Scott has always loved Kevin's guitar. Just look at his face when he opened up his present from Dad!
Eating his cake
Once it was bedtime he said, "Come on can I stay up late, it's my birthday!" He sat and enjoyed each present for a few extra hours